Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
Installation on PC/Mac
- Mac users follow these instructions to activate Office
- Log in to Mail.office365.com
- Login: email@example.com (email address). Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: (email password)
- Once logged in, click on the App Launcher (icon in the upper left corner of the screen next to Outlook).
- Select Office 365 at top right of menu
- Select Install Office (located top right of the Office 365 Settings menu).
- Click the Install button to begin installation. The site will automatically detect your system (PC or Mac). The default is set to 32-bit as the recommended version. Click the arrow to select 64-bit if preferred.
- Save and Run the installation file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Installation on Mobile Devices
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Microsoft Office Mobile (Note: On iPad, you may need to change search setting to "iPhone apps only." The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but may not be compatible on 1st and 2nd generation iPads.)
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your SSU email address. Select Organization account and type your SSU email password.