Microsoft Teams is a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing, and more. Teams is fully integrated with Microsoft Office 365 and helps your teams work more effectively and efficiently.
Teams is available for free for all SSU students, faculty and staff as part of the Office365 Suite.
Features And Benefits
- Create Teams and channels for tracking projects, conversations, files, and meetings
- Chat with text, audio, video, and file sharing
- Store and share all your files, docs, and more in one place, securely in the cloud
- Schedule meetings that automatically integrate with your existing Outlook calendar
- Meet with up to 250 people at the same time
- Share your desktop, applications, or a whiteboard during meetings
- Schedule meetings that will record and automatically upload to the team space
Download Teams for your desktop, iOS, or Android, or just use Teams on the web at https://teams.microsoft.com.
Sign in with your SSU email username and password.
How to Join a Teams Meeting