International Tigers are students who are neither a U.S. citizen nor a U.S. permanent resident.
As an International applicant, you must submit the following:
- A free complete Application for Admission online at www.gafutures.org.
- Submit SAT/ACT Scores SAT Code: 5609 ACT Code: 0858
Official SAT or ACT scores. (Scores must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from the testing source.)
- Submit High School Transcript(s) Either mail your official transcript, or have a school official email your transcript to email@example.com. Academic records must have a seal or an original signature. If your transcripts are not provided in English, you must submit a certified English translation of all documents. If you have earned college credits outside the Unites States your transcript must be professionally evaluated. We can accept transcript evaluations from any NACES member of foreign credential evaluations.
An official college transcript (if applicable) from each college attended (less than 30 semester transferable hours; Transcripts must be electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from schools attended.)
- Submit Proof of English Proficiency Non-native English speakers must submit proof of English proficiency. They may submit SAT, ACT, IELT, TOEFL (Including Home Edition), and Duolingo English test. Results must be submitted directly from the testing service.
- Non-native speakers who attend four years of high school in the U.S.are not required to provide Proof of English Proficiency.
Duolingo English Test
95 Minimum Score
100+ Recommended Score
Test Optional Policy
First-year international students applying to Savannah State University for the spring, summer and fall of 2021 can be admitted without an ACT or SAT score, if they have a sufficiently high GPA.
Prospective students must meet the following admission requirements:
5. A complete Certificate of Immunization is required for some Georgia residents and anyone residing outside of the state of Georgia. Check the incomplete documents list on your application status to see if you need to submit a Certificate of Immunization. This form need to be submitted:
Harris-McDew Student Health Center
3219 College Street, Box 20448
Savannah, GA 31404
7. Letter from Sponsor's Bank
Copies, faxes, or other unofficial documents will not be accepted. Original, or certified true copies of documents, must be mailed directly to the following address:
International Education Center
Attention: Joline Keevy
3219 College Street
Savannah, GA 31404
|Fall Semester||May 1|
|Spring Semester||October 15|
|Summer Semester||March 1|