- CLEP Fee Increase to $85: Beginning July 1, 2017
- PAN Testing: Coming Soon!
- SSU Test Center Receives Award: NCTA Test Center Certification
- ACCUPLACER: New Admission/Placement Test
- COMPASS Test No Longer Used (as of November 30, 2016).
The Testing Office in the Center for Academic Success coordinates, administers and reports on various tests within appropriate guidelines that support the academic and professional goals of students, faculty and staff.
The Testing Office is a member of the Georgia College Testing Association (GCTA) and subscribes to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Telephone: (912) 358-4487
Facsimile: (912) 358.3993
3219 College Street
Hubert Bldg A, Room 114 - S. Tompkins Rd
Savannah, Georgia 31404
Attn: Tara W. Aikens, Testing Coordinator
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or by appointment
All tests are scheduled by appointment or available on designated dates.