Students may utilize ProctorU, an organization that offers secure, live and automated online proctoring services at anytime and anywhere. Students should consult with the professor of record for approval prior to scheduling an exam through ProctorU. For more information on ProctorU services go to the official site: https://www.proctoru.com.
Students who are taking independent study, or online classes at other institutions, may elect to have their exams administered at SSU. The sponsoring school or company must send exams directly to the Testing Office. Included with the exam should be any instructions for the test proctor and necessary forms to be completed and returned. The sponsoring school will determine maximum time limits, allowed materials, and special test conditions. No calculators, notes or books will be allowed unless specified by the sponsoring institution. The cost is $20 per hour.
All students, regardless of institution, must adhere to the following:
- Follow their home institution's procedures for on-site or off-site testing and adhere to maximum time limits.
- Register online for the proctored test--Do not use this link if registering for eCore exams (Use GoView).
- Review and adhere to SSU Test Center Rules and those rules governed by your home institution.
- On the day of testing bring:
- a government-issued photo ID (two forms of identification is highly encouraged to ensure entry).
- email confirmation of test registration.
- items allowed for your test--DO NOT BRING ELECTRONIC DEVICES.