To mobilize SSU students to understand and respond to severe lack of resources and homelessness among their peers.
- Respect for individuals
- Brother's keeper
- Respect for support
- Respect for work
- Healthy help seeking behaviors
- Maintaining the dignity of the person
- Fundraising for care packages
- Pantry and closet drives
- Outreach sessions on campus
- Co-hosting radio shows with community members who work and volunteer with our homeless population.
- Presentations to students who are aging out of foster care and considering attending college
- Presentation at conferences on related topics.
- Peer ambassadors for the Nsoro Guardian Scholars Pre-Collegiate Summer Program