Graduate Application Steps
Collect and submit the following information and documents with your graduate application.
Applicant will not be evaluated for admissions until all supporting documents are received. In order to completely process an application, applicant must:
- Complete an online graduate school application and verify that the name and address listed are correct.
- Mail (or eScript) one official copy of college transcripts through each prior institution (or in sealed, stamped envelope).
- Submit two letters of recommendation via mail or have the recommender email the signed scanned documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request an official copy of test scores via the testing agency and have them sent to Savannah State University. SSU’s university code is 5609.
- Submit a copy of Statement of Purpose.
- Submit a copy of resume.
- Submit a copy of Certificate of Immunization. A blank form can be completed and signed by county health office or primary care physician.
- Pay $25 application fee.
- Submit proof of health insurance.
Visit Graduate Studies and choose "Apply Now."
Returning Users: Login in using ID and PIN
Select Graduate Application, complete application as instructed below.
New students: click First time user account creation (under the Login button)
New students will create a login ID and PIN
- Click Login
- Chose Application Type: Graduate Studies
- Choose Admission Term
- Enter Name, click Fill Out Application
- Click on Name to verify information, then continue
- Complete address and personal information, then continue
- Choose planned Course of Study, then continue
- Enter Previous College information, then continue (look up College School Code by selecting Lookup College Code). List all prior colleges.
- Enter residency information, then continue
- Enter test scores, then continue (GMAT and GRE are the only options)
- Click Application Is Complete
- Agree to Terms
After completion, student will receive:
“Thank you for submitting your application to the Office of Graduate Studies. For your convenience, your login number is located on the bottom of this page. Please write down this number along with the pin you created and keep it in a safe place. We have recorded the following information on you: Firstname Lastname xxx Street City State XXXXX.”