Minority Serving Institution Scholarship Reservation (MSISR) Application Process
Interested students are encouraged to apply using the MSISR Application Process provided by the Naval Service Training Command. Interested students should apply as soon as possible, as quotas are limited.
Important Application Guidelines:
- Ensure you have included all required documents before submission. Incomplete packages will not be reviewed.
- Due to privacy considerations, all documents pertaining to this application should be hand-submitted or mailed to protect the applicant's personal information. E-mail is not a valid form of document submission.
- You will be notified via phone and e-mail within 2 business days of your application's arrival at SSU NROTC.
- Interested students must fill out the National Scholarship Application and indicate on the application they are interested in the MSISR program.
- Students will be required to submit a printed version of the NROTC Application to the unit upon completion.
- Once completed contact the Recruiting Officer to set up an interview. Additionally contact him if you have any questions or want to check receipt of your application.
Savannah State University
3219 College Street
P.O. Box 20299
Thunderbolt, GA 31404-9701