Snack and beverage vending machines are provided at 20 locations throughout campus.
Beverage machines only accept $1.00 bills and coins. Most of these machines will accept credit or debit cards.
Snack machines accept $1.00 and $5.00 bills and coins only.
- Please do not put pennies into the machines. Make sure you look on the machine to see what coins it will take.
- If you lose money in the vending machine, you can receive a refund from Auxiliary Services by going to the ID Card Office. Please come to the office as soon as possible after your loss.
- Please do not put additional money in the machine once you have lost money. The largest refund available is $1.25.
- We depend on our suppliers for refund money. If we do not have funds available for the refund, you will be asked to come back. You should not sign for the refund until you receive it. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this happens.
- If possible, call ahead (912-358-3068) to advise of the location and type of machine (snack or beverage) so that a service call can be placed. You can also ask whether refund money is available at that time.
- If you have a credit or debit card loss, please bring your bank information with you showing that transaction. The transaction may show a "hold" amount and then an actual amount. We will be able to help you determine the amount of refund you should receive.