Campus Dining Locations and Hours
Regular Operating Hours for Fall and Spring for all locations.
- Dining Hall Menu
Note: Subject to change based on product availability or special promotions.
- Freshens Smoothies and Yogurt Menu
- Tiger Express Diner Menu
- Austin Grill Menu
- Chicken Shack International Menu
- Marsh-side Sunrise Menu
- Tiger Deli Menu
- Corner Cafe Menu
We Proudly Brew Starbucks
- T.A. Wright Stadium Concessions Menu
Events & Special Promotions
Resident Meal Plans
All undergraduate resident students under the age of 25 at SSU are required to have a meal plan during Fall and Spring semesters. Meal plans for 2017-2018 are as follows:
- 20 meals-a-week - $1,946 **Best value!**
- 15 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $2,021
- 14 meals-a-week - $1,486
- 10 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $1,527
Resident Students are not required to have a meal plan in the summer but may purchase a commuter meal plan.
Do You Want to Change Your Plan?
If you do not want the plan that is currently assigned to you, you may change your plan no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday of the first full week of classes. Please fill out the Residential Meal Plan Form and submit in-person at the ID Card Office (199 King-Frazier) or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are changing to a plan of the same type (traditional to traditional or dining dollars to dining dollars), you may do this at any time during the semester. The costs will be prorated by date. However, if going to a larger plan, the difference in cost between the two plans can only be charged against financial aid through the last day of the "book voucher period".
For further information about the meal plans, please see page 4 of the Auxiliary Services booklet.
Students with off-campus employment or a medical condition who cannot be accommodated by Dining Services may apply for a meal plan reduction at the Auxiliary Services Office (For meal plan reduction, review and sign the Off-Campus Employment & Medical Meal Plan Reduction Policy; and, complete, if applicable, the Physician Statement for Meal Plan Reduction/Exemption form).
Commuter Meal Plans
Commuter meal plans are available for students who do not live on campus, but wish to take advantage of the plan savings and to have the meal plan charged to their student account.
Commuter meal plans are non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester. Commuter Meal plans for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- 10 meals-per-semester - $72
- 25 meals-per-semester - $176
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars-per-semester - $276
- 50 meals-per-semester - $330
- 100 meals-per-semester - $636
Commuter Meal plans for 2017-2018 are as follows:
- 10 meals-per-semester - $74
- 25 meals-per-semester - $180
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars-per-semester - $280
- 50 meals-per-semester - $338
- 100 meals-per-semester - $652
Faculty and Staff Meal Plans
Special meal plans have been created for Faculty and staff. Faculty and Staff Meal plans for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- 10 Meals - $72 (One Semester Only)
- 25 Meals - $176 (One Semester Only)
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars - $298 (Academic Year)
- 50 meals - $350 (Academic Year)
- 100 meals - $685 (Academic Year)
Special meal plans have been created for Faculty and staff. Faculty and Staff Meal plans for 2017-2018 are as follows:
- 10 Meals - $79 (One Semester Only)
- 25 Meals - $188 (One Semester Only)
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars - $304 (Academic Year)
- 50 meals - $360 (Academic Year)
- 100 meals - $702 (Academic Year)
This is a savings over the casual rate that is paid at the door. Instructions are on the Faculty/Staff Meal Plan Application form. All faculty/staff meal plans may be purchased at the Cashier's Office with cash, check, credit card, or by payroll deduction for employees.
Catering at SSU
All events that are to be charged to an SSU department or office must be accompanied by an Auxiliary Special Events Form
Questions or Comments
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about SSU Dining:
Or Contact a member of the Food Services Committee