John F. Kennedy Fine Arts Building was built in 1967 and is named in honor of John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the United States.
William Kenneth Payne Hall was built in 1965 in honor of William K. Payne, the fifth president of Savannah State University.
Social Science Building was dedicated in May 2009 and houses the Dean's Office, Political Science & Public Affairs, Social and Behavioral Sciences and Social Work. As the newest addition to CLASS, it has three state-of-the-art computer labs, twelve smart classrooms and three lecture halls.
Tiger Arena was built in 2000. It serves as a physical education complex.
Wilcox-Wiley Physical Education Complex is named in honor of Cyrus G. Wiley, the second president of Savannah State College and the first Savannah State graduate to become president of the college. The Wilcox Gymnasium was built in 1936 and named in honor of William G. Wilcox, an early benefactor to Savannah State College. Wiley Gymnasium was built in 1954.