Campus Dining Locations and HoursRegular Operating Hours for all locations.
- Dining Hall Menu
Note: Subject to change based on product availability or special promotions.
- Freshens Smoothies and Yogurt
- Tiger Express Diner Menu:
- Austin Grill Menu
- Chicken Shack Menu
- Marshside Sunrise
- Tiger Deli Menu
- Corner Cafe
We Proudly Brew Starbucks
Events & Special Promotions
- Ms. Pats Fried Chicken to Go
Available Every Wednesday
- Pizza To Go
- Tiger Express Specials April 25 - April 29
Our Sunday dinners are created with family and home in mind. Our Chef has put together very special meals -- carved beef, ham, or turkey with all the trimmings. Just like Mama and Grandmama used to make.
Resident Meal Plans
All resident students at SSU are required to have a meal plan during Fall and Spring semesters. Meal plans for 2015-2016 are as follows:
- 20 meals-a-week - $1,972
(Optional for freshman resident students)
- 15 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $1,972
(Standard for freshman residents)
- 14 meals-a-week - $1,407
(Optional plan for all other resident students; may upgrade to 20-meals-a-week)
- 10 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $1,407
(Standard for all other resident students)
Freshman residents are those with fewer than 30 earned credit hours.
In order to choose a meal plan other than the one that you have been assigned, please use the Meal Plan Options Form.
Meal Plan changes must be made by 3:00 pm the first Friday after classes begin.
For further information about the meal plans, please see page 4 of the Auxiliary Services booklet.
Students with off-campus employment or a medical condition who cannot be accommodated by Dining Services may apply for a meal plan reduction at the Auxiliary Services Office (For meal plan reduction, review and sign the Off-Campus Employment & Medical Meal Plan Reduction Policy; and, complete, if applicable, the Physician Statement for Meal Plan Reduction/Exemption form).
Commuter Meal Plans
Commuter meal plans are available for students who do not live on campus, but wish to take advantage of the plan savings and to have the meal plan charged to their student account.
Commuter meal plans are non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester.
- 10 meals-per-semester - $70
- 25 meals-per-semester - $171
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars-per-semester - $271
- 50 meals-per-semester - $323
- 100 meals-per-semester - $617
Faculty and Staff Meal Plans
Special meal plans have been created for Faculty and staff.
- 10 Meals - $70 (One Semester Only)
- 25 Meals - $171 (One Semester Only)
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars - $290 (Academic Year)
- 50 meals - $340 (Academic Year)
- 100 meals - $665 (Academic Year)
This is a savings over the casual rate that is paid at the door. Instructions are on the Faculty/Staff Meal Plan Application form. All faculty/staff meal plans may be purchased at the Cashier's Office with cash, check, credit card, or by payroll deduction for bi-weekly or salaried employees.
Catering at SSU
- SSU Catering Services specializes in creative and exceptional catering presentations. Our Catering Guide is available for your review. Keep in mind that this is just a guide. Should your plans include items or selections not listed, we will be happy to customize menus for you
- SSU has a Catering Guidelines and Standards in force at all times. Please familiarize yourself with the policy
- All events that are to be charged to an SSU department or office must be accompanied by an Auxiliary Special Events Form
Questions or Comments
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about SSU Dining:
Or Contact a member of the Food Services Committee