Please call 912.358.4495 or stop by Payne Hall, room 201, during business hours to schedule your appointment.
Students may have one 30 or 60 minute appointment a day.
When scheduling your appointment, please inform us of what you are working on so we can help you determine how much time you will need. Below are some helpful guidelines:
Thirty minute appointments
- 1-5 page essays
- Basic MLA or APA formatting (without essay review)
- Resumes (May require longer if starting from beginning)
- Lab reports
- Brainstorming/ Prewriting
- 5-10 pages essays
- Resumes (If needing to change more than a few lines)
- Essays needing lots of assistance with style formatting
- All graduate student writing
- All senior seminar papers
- Personal Statements
- Students referred to the SSU Writing Center by their instructors for extra grammar, punctuation, and/ or composition assistance.
- Group assignments