The Savannah State University College of Sciences & Technology's Outreach & Career Development Office (SSU COST O&CD) sustains regional leadership roles and responsibilities through continuous identification and registration of K-16 students and educators as cohort participants who receive early exposure to SSU STEM programs, as well as scholarly opportunities including but not limited to:
- F.I.R.S.T. LEGO Competition
- GA Science and Engineering Fair
- SECME Inc. National Students Competitions
- SeaPearch Competition (ROV)
- Summer Enrichment/Exposure
- Educators workshops and training
K-16 Outreach builds the cohorts of educators and students engaging in innovative STEM related activities and events through the calendar year.