QEP Student Ambassadors
The QEP Student Ambassadors are volunteers that assist in hosting campus initiatives and events that influence the larger student population to participate in and embody "The Write Attitude."
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Must be classified as a sophomore or higher
- Have at least a 2.7 GPA
- Be willing to commit to the program for a full academic year
- Be articulate and comfortable with public speaking
- Perform well in the classroom and demonstrate leadership, character, and poise
- Complete a Leadership, Mentorship, and Professional Development training
- Attend a minimum of four (4) QEP sponsored events for the year
- Participate in planning and/or organizing one (1) student-centered event each semester
Students choosing to participate in The QEP Student Ambassador Program will be afforded special opportunities to enhance their personal development and long-term career goals. Moreover, students will have an opportunity to engage in peer-mentoring, collaborate with SSU administrators, and meet and network with high profile corporate executives, government leaders, celebrities, authors and scholars in academic who will visit our campus in support of the QEP.
Please make sure you have the following documents to complete your application:
- Current Schedule
- Faculty Letter of Recommendation
The QEP Student Ambassadors of all time