Research Support at SSU
The Office of Sponsored Research Administration provides pre- and post-award support to all faculty and staff of SSU.
The mission of OSRA is to help faculty and staff acquire and manage funding in order to:
- Conduct research and service programs
- Develop new curriculum and degree programs
- Provide scholarships and fund internships for merit Honors scholars
- Engage students in research training and internships
- Support faculty and students to present their research at conference
- Increase retention and graduation of SSU students and support their advancement into competitive jobs and graduate programs.
Contact OSRA for assistance with developing and submitting proposals, meeting compliance requirements, and managing grant programs.