Hiring a photographer

While the university does not have a photographer on staff, Marketing and Communications is authorized to contract photographers for university departments as needed and at the expense of the requesting department.

A completed contract and an agreement approval form, available from Marketing and Communications, along with a description of the event or photo session, should be submitted at least two weeks before the date(s) that the photos are scheduled.

Release forms

Certain types of photography and image use requires a signed media release. Contact Marketing and Communications to see if it is needed for the upcoming event.