PeopleSoft 9.2 Ongoing Upgrades
PeopleSoft Financials Update 5.30 will be applied from Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 7:00pm to Monday, December 4, 2017, at 7:00am. The following applications will not be available during this scheduled maintenance window:
- GeorgiaFIRST PeopleSoft Financials production (FPROD)
- ePro (Requisition Module)
The Annual Maintenance Release will introduce significant changes in PeopleSoft Financials in the user experience for both core and self-service users. A few of changes coming are:
- Modern user interface for all devices including tablets, smartphones and desktop.
- New Homepage
- New Department Manager Dashboard
Computer Configuration Instructions:
Supported Browser Requirements:
Apple Safari for OS X: 8.x or later versions
Apple Safari for IOS: 8.0.2 or later versions
Google Chrome for Windows: 58.x or later versions
Google Chrome for Android: 5.x or later versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer: 11.x or later versions (not compatible with ePro module)
Microsoft Edge: 25.10586 or later versions
Mozilla Firefox: 38.x or later versions
Note: You will need VPN access to access the site off-campus.
These are just a few of the exciting changes coming. We suggest that you save this site to your favorites site listing for quick access and constant updates.
Links for Training:
- Using the PeopleSoft Fluid Navigation Bar
- This video will show you how to use the navigation, or nav, bar in PeopleSoft Financials fluid interface.
- Search Features in PeopleSoft Financials
- In this video, you will see how to use search features in PeopleSoft Financials.
Documents for Training:
- Creating, Editing, Saving, and Submitting an E-Procurement Requisition
- Managing Requisitions
- Approving or Rejecting an E-Pro Requisition
- Clearing Your Browser Cache for PS
- Fluid Homepages in PeopleSoft Financials
MORE COMING SOON
For more information, contact Sam Hutchinson via email at email@example.com or by phone at 912-358-4037.