Rock 'n' Roll Marathon
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Miles 16-18 of the Savannah Rock 'n' Roll Marathon course come through the campus of Savannah State University. Each year, hundreds come out to cheer the runners, hand out water, hold signs and show Tiger spirit.
View the course.
Campus closure information:
- Alexis Circle will be closed starting at 3 p.m., Friday, November 6. Cars parked on the circle after 3 p.m. will be towed.
- On Saturday, November 7, LaRoche Avenue entrance will close at 7 a.m. Jasmine and Whatley entrances will have limited access from 7 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
- Those residing at Bostic, University Commons, University Village, Camilla Hubert, Tiger Court, Tiger Place or Wright Hall, and need to leave campus, should park in one of the lots with access to exits before 10 p.m. on Friday, November 6. Those lots are Payne Hall, behind Colston Admin Bldg., behind King-Frazier and behind Tiger Court.
- Please call 358-3132 for further information or questions regarding parking behind the residence halls.
- CAT Shopping Express (170X) will begin at 3:00 p.m. (instead of 11:00 a.m.).
To volunteer or for more information, contact University Events at 912-358-3040 or email@example.com.
Share your stories with #RnRSav and #RNRSSU.