Cyber Security Measures at SSU
- Updated Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware software runs on all SSU computers.
- Operating Systems updated via patches / service packs on all SSU computers
- We provide Firewall Protection.
- We perform daily backup of Servers, so be sure to save important data to the shared drives.
- We require login authentication on all SSU computers even through wireless access.
- We require passwords to expire every 90-days and the use of complex passwords.
- Security access roles are given to all user accounts.
- Passwords can be changed by yourself or by contacting the campus helpdesk at 912-358-4357 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.