To achieve recognition by academia, students, industry, government and community as one among the best committed to:
- Providing high quality educational foundation required for a competent and creative professional career in the area of engineering and technology, and
- Serving as a catalyst for industrial and technological development at the local, regional, national, and global level.
The Department is committed to:
- establishing a culture of academic excellence in the field of engineering technology education, and to foster new and innovative approaches in preparing students to become competent and creative professionals with knowledge and skills needed for fulfilling the employment needs of today and of the future;
- developing and maintaining a faculty dedicated to excellence in teaching, continuously exposed to current developments in technology, and in constant pursuit of improving professional expertise;
- actively contribute to student recruitment efforts, to attract well-qualified high school graduates, to provide advising and supervision, and to promote communication with alumni.