The Branches of the Army
- Maneuver Fires and Effects
- Operations Support
- Force Sustainment
- Health Services
From its creation in 1980 until today, the Army ROTC Program has pursued only one mission: to commission future leaders in the U.S. Army. Our award-winning program is the largest of its kind in the Southeastern United States, and recruits only the highest quality students, the best of which graduate with a degree and a gold bar.
Highlights of our program include:
- Four-time recipient of the prestigious MacArthur Award, presented to the top ROTC program from each of the eight brigades. (2009, 2010, 2015, and 2016)
- Winning the 2013 6th Brigade Ranger Challenge and placing 2nd in 2014 and 2017.
- Winning the 2016-17 State Ranger Challenge competition.
- The largest Army ROTC Nursing program in the nation.
- Serving as the Green to Gold counterpart battalion for both Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield.
- Meeting or exceeding the required number of Army Commissioned Officers for over the last decade, one of only a handful in the country to do so.
- Scholarships awarded to 56% of our students; 33% in the Simultaneous Membership Program
(SMP); and only 11% Non-Scholarship/Non-SMP students.
In the Eagle Battalion, you will be trained and mentored to the highest possible standards. Our expectations are high, but our world-class group of Cadre will be there every step of the way to teach, coach and mentor you to your success.
Mission & Philosophy
I am an Army Cadet. Soon I will take an oath and become an Army Officer committed to defending the values which make this nation great. Honor is my touchstone. I understand mission first and people always.
I am the PAST - the spirit of those warriors who made the final sacrifice.
I am the PRESENT - the scholar and apprentice soldier enhancing my skills in the science of warfare and the art of leadership.
But above all, I am the FUTURE - the future WARRIOR LEADER of the United States Army. May God give me the compassion and judgment to lead and the gallantry in battle to win.
I will do my duty.