Commencement Week Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering during Commencement Week. Staff, non-graduating students, and alumni are encouraged to volunteer for this momentous occasion. Please check back soon for volunteering opportunities at the next ceremony.
- Greeter/Usher/Program Distributors: Assist, greet, and distribute programs to guests when they arrive at ceremony location, direct and answer questions as needed.
- Candidate Robing & Procession: Assist students with robing in preparation for procession
- Guest Services: Assist candidates/guests with special needs, serve as a resource for guest with general questions
- Admission/Tickets (Inclement weather only): Volunteers will collect admission tickets as guest enter Tiger Arena.
- Special Accommodation Seating: Volunteer will assist with seating guests in Special Accommodations.
- Elevator Monitor: