Who is my Advisor?

All freshmen will be advised in Whiting Hall. Other COBA majors are assigned according to their major and last name. Please check by Student Services Room 141 for details.

Can I register for classes without a pin?

No. Every student must obtain a registration pin from their advisor once they are advised. Registration pins are assigned every semester.

How can I change my major?

You can change from one business concentration to another by filling out a Change of Major form located in Student Services, Room 141.