Welcome transfer students, adult learners, military, veterans and traditional students!
Each year SSU welcomes students who either transfer from other colleges and universities or have earned two-year degrees and plan to complete their studies at SSU. Students who have earned at least 30 hours of college credit enter SSU as transfer students.
AMP - Adult Degree Completion and Military Programs - can assist you in making the transition, including transcript evaluation and guidance in selecting a major. We work one-on-one with students to help them make the best decisions regarding completing a college degree.
- Transfer student requirements General admission and specific transfer information
- AA Transfer Degrees - Two-year degree programs that transfer within the University System of Georgia
- Course Transfer Equivalents (from various institutions of higher learning to SSU)
- SSU Undergraduate Admissions
- SSU Graduate Admissions
- Distance Learning & Online Degrees - Online four-year and graduate degree offerings!
- Tuition & Fees
- SSU Office of Veteran's Affairs - Information about VA benefits and eligibility
- SSU Financial Aid - Grant, loan, work study and scholarship information
We can help...
Contact us with your questions, concerns or suggestions by e-mail at eLearning@savannahstate.edu or 912-358-4161, or stop by our office in the Colston Administration Building on the SSU campus.