Transfer Students

Welcome transfer students, adult learners, military, veterans and traditional students!

Each year SSU welcomes students who either transfer from other colleges and universities or have earned two-year degrees and plan to complete their studies at SSU. Students who have earned at least 30 hours of college credit enter SSU as transfer students.

AMP - Adult Degree Completion and Military Programs - can assist you in making the transition, including transcript evaluation and guidance in selecting a major. We work one-on-one with students to help them make the best decisions regarding completing a college degree.

Start here!

We can help...

Contact us with your questions, concerns or suggestions by e-mail at or 912-358-4161, or stop by our office in the Colston Administration Building on the SSU campus.