Re-Admit Tigers are one who has previously attended Savannah State and has not registered for courses during any of the previous three semesters.
As a Re-Admit applicant you must submit the following:
- A complete Application for Re-Admission online at http://www.savannahstate.edu/student-affairs/docs/app_readmit.doc
- Submit Application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete Certificate of Immunization is required for some Georgia residents and anyone residing outside of the state of Georgia. Check the incomplete documents list on your application status to see if you need to submit a Certificate of Immunization.
Verification of Lawful Presence
In accordance with Board of Regents Policy 4.3.4, all applicants who are accepted for admission or readmission to Savannah State University and who seek to be classified as in-state for tuition purposes, will be required to provide validation of residency and lawful presence in both the State of Georgia and the United States. Acceptance to Savannah State University may be delayed until lawful presence is verified.
The U.S. Department of Education will automatically validate the lawful presence of any student who completes a FAFSA application; therefore, if you are applying for financial aid it will not be necessary for Savannah State University to perform additional verification of your residency status. Otherwise, you will be required to submit one of the following documents to the Office of Admissions:
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (no photocopies)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
- Current U.S. Passport
- GA Driver's License (issued after 1/1/2008)
Optional: Take a snapshot of your GA Driver’s License using cellular phone, email to Admissions@savannahstate.edu.
- GA ID Card (issued after 1/1/2008)
- U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issue by Dept. of State (DS-1350)
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561)
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570)
- Check your status online Here .