Post Baccalaureate Tigers are students who have a bachelor's degree and seeking to enroll in undergraduate courses for enrichment purposes.
As a Post Baccalaureate applicant you must submit the following:
- A complete Application for Admission online at gacollege411.com that is FREE!!
A complete Certificate of Immunization is required for some Georgia residents and anyone residing outside of the state of Georgia. Check the incomplete documents list on your application status to see if you need to submit a Certificate of Immunization. This form need to be submited to the Harris-McDew Student Health Center 3219 College Street, Box 20448 Savannah, Georgia 31404. Phone: 912-358-4122 Fax: 912-358-3667.
Verification of Lawful Presence In accordance with Board of Regents Policy 4.3.4, all applicants who are accepted for admission or readmission to Savannah State University and who seek to be classified as in-state for tuition purposes, will be required to provide validation of residency and lawful presence in both the State of Georgia and the United States. Acceptance to Savannah State University may be delayed until lawful presence is verified. The U.S. Department of Education will automatically validate the lawful presence of any student who completes a FAFSA application; therefore, if you are applying for financial aid it will not be necessary for Savannah State University to perform additional verification of your residency status. Otherwise, you will be required to submit one of the following documents to the Office of Admissions:
- Certified U.S. Birth Certificate (no photocopies)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
- Current U.S. Passport
- GA Driver's License (issued after 1/1/2008) Optional: Take a snapshot of your GA Driver’s License using cellular phone, email to Admissions@savannahstate.edu.
- GA ID Card (issued after 1/1/2008)
- U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issue by Dept. of State (DS-1350)
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561)
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570)
- An official college transcript (if applicable) from each college attended (less than 30 semester transferable hours; transcripts must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from schools attended).
- Check your status online Here .