Office of the Comptroller
ATTENTION!!! NEW! Internal Control Manual
The Office of the Comptroller will meet its fiduciary responsibilities to Savannah State University by maintaining financial integrity and providing effective, quality service to our University through sound accounting practices and the establishment of internal controls.
We will examine, evaluate, and report on the adequacy and reliability of existing systems and controls to ensure that:
- Revenues are accurately and completely captured and processed,
- Expenses are reasonable, appropriate, and properly approved,
- Financial reporting is accurate and reliable,
- Automated processing of financial and operating date is timely, accurate, reliable, and complete,
- Laws, regulations, and internally developed policies and procedures are followed, and
- Assets are properly safeguarded.
Our vision is to be recognized by Savannah State University management as a valuable business partner by providing innovative support delivered by a highly motivated financial team that independently and objectively provides information, analyses, and counsel to assist management in ethically, effectively, and efficiently fulfulling their management responsibilities.
|Accounts Payable||Agency Accounting||Auxiliary Accounting|
|Business Compliance||Cash Management||Endowment & Investment Accounting|
|Fixed Asset Accounting||General Accounting||Payroll|
|Payroll Agency Accounting||Restricted Accounting|
Note: View our Financial Reports & Statements @ http://www.savannahstate.edu/fiscal-affairs/Financial-Reports.shtml