Higher One is now Bank Mobile
Savannah State University has partnered with Bank Mobile (formerly Higher One), a third party provider, to process student refunds and offer smarter ways to manage your money. To view the institution's contract with Bank Mobile, click the following link:
Through BankMobile, students have the option to get their refunds via the following three methods:
- Electronic deposit to an Existing Bank Account
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account
- Paper check delivered by USPS
To receive your refund, you must first activate your refund preference. Please find the category below that best describes you, and proceed as necessary.
Returning Student Responsibilities
Log into your OneAccount by August 31, 2016 to make a decision regarding your account. You have two options:
- Close your OneAccount and receive a refund of the current balance in your account via a paper check sent to the address on file within 7-10 business days. Please be advised that by choosing this option, you will be required to go through the refund selection process again to select a refund delivery method for future refunds.
- Become a BankMobile Vibe account holder, and authorize BankMobile to continue transferring your refund deposits.
For bank account questions, please contact BankMobile at 1.877.327.9515.
New Student Responsibilities
When a new student registers for classes at SSU for the first time, they will receive a Refund Selection Kit envelope via mail. The personal code sent in the Refund Selection Kit may also be obtained from the e-mail sent to your Savannah State email address.
- Visit www.RefundSelection.com to make your refund selection preference
- Enter your Personal Code, from your Refund Selection Kit or your e-mail
- Choose your refund preference
If you have not received your refund selection envelope in the mail and cannot access your Savannah State e-mail to retrieve your personal code, please e-mail our office at email@example.com or visit the Cashier's Office for assistance.
Please send all refund related questions to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address or contact the Cashier's Office in person.