Customer Services Principles
We are committed to meeting customer needs by providing the highest level of services possible. We will:
- Communicate clearly, regularly, politely and honestly with each customer.
- Treat every co-worker and customer ethically and with care, respect and integrity.
- Deal with underlying issues of the customer and provide services in a timely manner with accurate, thorough information.
- Promote harmony, unity and teamwork.
The Human Resource Staff has an affinity with the mission of the University.
We interact with the broader campus as support and resource agents in the areas of:
- Wage and Hour Administration
- Offering Employment
- Recruitment & Selection
- Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employees Benefits
- Contract Administration
- Policy Interpretation
- Training & Professional Development
- Counseling Services
- Salary Administration
- Performance Management
- Employer Relations
We are fueled by our basic beliefs
- Leadership is important and necessary
- Integrity, Trust, Fairness
- Communication is the key to working together
- One must be held accountable for one's action
- Promote self and others