Minority Serving Institution Scholarship Reservation (MSISR) Application Guidelines
Interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as quotas are limited
In order to be considered for a scholarship, all items on the MSISR Application Checklist must be reviewed, completed and submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The checklist references the following items, among others:
- MSISR Application
- Statement of Understanding
- Debarment and Suspension Statement
- Drug Statement
- Applicant Photo Example
- Applicant Tattoo Example
Important Application Guidelines:
- Ensure you have included all required documents before submission. Incomplete packages will not be reviewed.
- Due to privacy considerations, all documents pertaining to this application should be hand-submitted or mailed to protect the applicant's personal information. E-mail is not a valid form of document submission.
- You will be notified via phone and e-mail within 2 business days of your application's arrival at SSU NROTC.
- You may contact the Recruiting Officer with any questions or to check receipt of your application at:
Savannah State University
3219 College Street
P.O. Box 20299
Thunderbolt, GA 31404-9701