Suman Niranjan, PhD
Niranjan, Suman, PhD
Assistant Professor of Operations Management
Tel: 912 358-3424
PhD in Engineering (Focus Area: Industrial & Human Systems Engineering) J uly 2008, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio.
M.S. in Engineering (Focus Area: Industrial and Human Factors Engineering) , Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio.
Bachelor of Engineering program in Electronics & Communication, June 2003, Visveswaraya Technological University, India.
Assistant Professor, Operations Management May 2010-Present
College of Business Administration, Savannah State University
MGNT 3185- Operations Management
MGNT 3195- Global Supply Chain Management
MGNT 4163- Quality Management
GLIB 3195- Global Operations Management
BUSA 2182- Business Statistics
GLIB 2109- Business Strategies in Emerging Markets
Pre-MBA: Quantitative Module
Visiting Assistant Professor, Supply Chain Management August 2008-May 2010
School of Management, State University of New York-Binghamton, New York
OPM 311- Operations Management
CQS 112 - Statistics for Management
MGMT 507 - Operations Management
Additional Professional Experience
- S. Niranjan and F. W. Ciarallo. “Supply performance in multi-echelon inventory system with intermediate product demand: A perspective on allocation”. Decision Sciences. 2011. 42(33), pp. 575-617.
- V. K. Gupta, R. Huang, and S. Niranjan. “A longitudinal examination of the relationship between team leadership and performance”. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies. 2010. 17(4), pp. 335-350.
- F. W. Ciarallo and S. Niranjan. “Properties of optimal order-up-to levels for the newsvendor problem with random capacity: Special cases of demand”. Submitted to International Journal of Production Economics(under second round of revision)
- S. Niranjan and F. W. Ciarallo. “Impact of Inventory Allocation Policies on Downstream Supply Variability in a Multi-echelon System”. Submitted to International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications
- V. K. Gupta, A.B. Goktan, S. Niranjan, G. Gunay, Y.H. Cheung, A. Pareek. “Testing for Measurement Invariance in Cultural Value Orientation: A Multi-Country Comparison”. Submitted to International Journal of Cross Cultural Management.
- V. K. Gupta and S. Niranjan. “Weblogs to support learning in business education: Teaching the virtual generation”. Submitted to International Journal of Web-based Teaching Technology.
- S. Niranjan, J. Wu, and A. Arora. “Globalization of Business Education at a Minority University: A Needs Analysis”. Submitted to International Journal of Web-based Teaching Technology.