Tiger BIG IDEA Pitch Competition
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Student Union Ballroom A
Registration Deadline: 10/28/16
The Tiger BIG IDEA Pitch Competition was created in 2013 and is hosted by the Center for the Advancement of Creativity and Entrepreneurship (The ACE Center) in the College of Business Administration. Participants comprise Savannah State University students who compete to sell their big idea to judges in the form of a 2-minute pitch.
TIGER "BIG IDEA" PITCH GUIDELINES
- The competition is open to teams or individuals who are students at SSU.
- Former competitors can re-enter the competition but cannot pitch the same idea they used in previous competitions.
- Distributing samples and/or prototypes is permitted and encouraged.
- You will be allowed to use 1-2 PowerPoint slides to show an illustration of your product.
CREATING YOUR PITCH
The purpose of a pitch is to QUICKLY get the potential investor's attention, let them know what you have and what you are offering. Get them to say..."That is interesting, tell me more!!"
In 1-2 minutes, your pitch should describe the following:
- The product you are pitching
- Your target market
- Your plan to make money
- Your competition
- Your competitive advantage